[Healeys] Non Healey...Computer help needed

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Wed Nov 16 08:17:11 MST 2016

Hi Michael:

Can you tell us what you affirmatively want to do in addition to getting off the old, dying hardware?

Do you intend to continue using a database? If so, which one?  If not, then what software do you intend to use?  Any other user requirements would be helpful…

If you intend to continue using a database, it may be possible to migrate the data directly from the old database to a new database [or, indirectly].

Al Fuller

al at bighealey dot org

'65 BJ-8

'85 Rx-7