[Healeys] Non Healey...Computer help needed

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 11:30:46 MST 2016

Probably the easiest thing to do would be to export to a CSV ('Comma Separated Values') or Microsoft or similar spreadsheet (XLS) app. Here's one way to do it:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2281041/how-can-i-export-data-from-a-foxpro-database-to-excel-xls

(Stack Overflow is your friend ;)

If you want to use a database app, most will import from CSV or XLS files, and possibly from FoxPro.

Bob

ps. Got a room you wanna rent?