[Healeys] Engine Mounts

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Sun Nov 13 14:13:09 MST 2016

I swear I’ve looked at some of these things – exhaust mountings, if I had to commit – and the rubber was splitting away from the metal because the metal was painted. So the adhesion was no better than the paint to metal bond. That can be pretty good, but if it isn’t and it just turns into a flakey mess..............

Simon