[Healeys] Engine Mounts

Austin Healeys List austinhealeyslist at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 03:50:05 MST 2016

There are/were some old stock ones on Ebay. Alternatively there may be
a local industry that can re-vulcanise your old mounts. I nearly went
down that path but found some old stock ones instead.

Any repro mounts made in India or Indonesia will come apart as the
heat and humidity there rust the steel plates before they get
vulcanised and the bond is very poor.

The front pulley damper is prone to splitting in the same way..

Andy.