[Healeys] Engine Mounts

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 07:24:11 MST 2016

The engine mounts on my BJ8--whose engine I am overhauling--had the
rubber part separating from their metal backing.  This didn't surprise
me, as they have 25+ years and 120K+ miles on them. However, I got under
the BN2 the other day and noticed its mounts were separating as well,
and these only have a few years and a few hundred miles on them.
Apparently--like most rubber or rubber/metal parts from contemporary
suppliers--they are crap. Anyone know a source for quality, durable
engine mounts for Big Healeys?

TIA,

Bob