[Healeys] Overdrive Question

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Nov 6 09:54:02 MST 2016

"... the two other annoying leaks I had on the engine, one from the rear
main and one from the front crankshaft seal both stopped completely as
soon as I replaced the cork rocker cover gasketwith a silicone one."

For the life of me I can't think of why that would happen (but glad for
you that it did).  The only thing that I could think of is if the valve
cover gasket leaked profusely, it /might /relieve some crankcase
pressure hence reducing some leakage from those places.

Bob