[Healeys] 100-4

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 10:58:22 MDT 2016

The ever-popular and elusive 'Barn Find!'

A (relatively) low mileage--e.g. less than 100K miles--rust-free, complete and unmolested BN1/2 would likely go for $40K give-or-take here in the States in a private sale (sounds like you may be GB?). It would probably go for more at auction, but then the auction company gets their cuts (from both buyer and seller, I believe).

Bob