[Healeys] Electronic Parking Brake

John Rowe john at jtkarowe.com.au
Tue May 10 03:03:50 MDT 2016

Totally agree with Andy. Don’t go there!!!

As a Land Rover Discovery 4 owner which has the same handbrake, after
spending the last day relining the handbrake, one side of which the linings
had disappeared, I can relate to his frustration. Evidently badly adjusted
at one time.

As it is controlled by a computer, I cannot even contemplate what the
archaic charging system on a Healey would do to that ($$$$$$).

I am just hoping that someone out there in Land Rover land has come with a
manual conversion system like a Healey already has.

John Rowe

Queensland, Australia