[Healeys] Early Two Piece Dash

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:29:02 MDT 2016

Mike,

Here is a form to order the 2016 AH Concours Guidelines.

*2016 Concours Registry** Guidelines Order Form **(v. January 2016)*
Complete form and submit with payment made payable to “*Mike
Osipik,Treasurer AHCR*” (US funds Money Order, Personal Check or
equivalent. Do not send cash to:

Mike Osipik
C/O Austin Healey Concours Registry
39 East 55th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64113 USA
mikeosipik at gmail.com
816-729-9119

*PayPal Preferred Option: Please indicate your email address and check this
box.*
*An invoice will be sent to your email address requesting payment via
PayPal.*
*Completed form must be mailed or emailed.*
Name: _________________________________________
Address:______________________________________________
City, State, Zip:_________________________________________
Country (if other than US) _____________________________
Email Address: ____________________________________
Phone:_________________ Please note your car(s) description: Year__________
Model—BN1__ S__ BN2__ M__ BN4__ BN6__ BN7MK1__ BT7MK1__ BN7MK2__ BT7MK2__
BJ7__ BJ8 Phase 1__ BJ8 Phase 2__ Other Healey ____________ Sprite—MK1___
MK2___ MK3___ MK4____Other__________________

The Austin Healey Concours Registry Guidelines and Judging Forms are
Copyrighted documents provided
for the exclusive use of individuals purchasing the documents through the
Austin Healey Concours Registry.
All guidelines will be distributed via CD with PDF formats. If you do not
have Acrobat Reader on your
computer instructions will be provided with your order or you can go to:
http://get.adobe.com/reader/ for
a free down load copy. Purchaser is allowed to print one set for their
library and one set for their work
shop. Files are not to be sold, distributed, transmitted via internet,
altered or used in any other manner than
intended by the Austin Healey Concours Registry.

(____) Big Healey Guidelines CD w/color photos AND/OR (____) Sprite
Guidelines CD (Last update 2001) - no photos
*Price includes shipping via US Priority Mail *US Address: $20 USD, Canada
and Mexico: $35 USD, All other countries: $45 USD
*Drop Box Option: Electronic Transfer of Guidelines--All Countries $15*
Ordering both Big Healey and Sprite Guidelines or multiple copies? Add the
CD cost of
$15 USD and ship with your current order (no additional postage cost)
Description- Each CD includes files for the following: Policies and
Procedures, Judging
Guidelines, Photos (Big Healey), Score Sheets and Supplements.