[Healeys] FEF

teamhealeytexas fredcrowley at teamhealeytexas.com
Mon Mar 28 18:06:27 MDT 2016

FacebookHmmmmm...

Well it seems that my enquiry generated 2 primary definitions: ‘Front End Friday’ and ‘Fuc'En Fag’ (from Urban Dictionary).

Well, after carefully perusing the replies, my golden retriever and crew chief ‘Scout’ and I, had an extensive discussion on the subject. It involved a lot of wrestling, fur, licking, some growling , baring of teeth, and whimpering (me). Scout won the “discussion” and it was decided by the Team Healey Texas team that ‘FEF’ is best described by ‘Freakin Engine Finished’.

Cotton pickin’ crew chiefs always get their way!

That is our story and we are stickin’ to it (unless we change our mind).

Y'all take care, eh?:
Fred
Team Healey Texas