[Healeys] FEF

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 16:14:27 MDT 2016

FEF is used on facebook and it stands for Front End Friday. That's when
folks post photos of their cars with the front of the car as the main focal
point. And I'm with you on the acronyms, many elude me altogether.
Steven Kingsbury

In a message dated 3/28/2016 2:47:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fredcrowley at teamhealeytexas.com writes:

Being somewhat weak with various  acronyms that the young’ins use these
days, could someone more knowledgeable  than myself, tell me what “FEF” means?

(Front End First? faster ‘en Faster?, Friends Enjoy Friends?  Fully Engaged
Friends? Freakin’ Engine Finished?)

Y’all take care, eh?
Fred Crowley
Team Healey Texas