[Healeys] 100-6

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 17:59:11 MDT 2016

David Porter wrote:
> I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the purchase of a BN4  (BN 4L
> 0 40532) to be precise. It was involved in a front end hit, pushed into
> dry storage since the sixty's. It has been picked over a bit.

Pick a number you think you can sell it for, figure out what you need to put into it, then run the numbers.  It’ll be more difficult to restore the front-end hit to perfection, so aim for a good looking daily driver. Take lots of pictures and build an on-line portfolio to lure potential buyers.  Go for it.

—
Kent McLean
’56 100 BN2