[Healeys] Speedo Drive

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Tue Mar 1 04:35:31 MST 2016

Keith
The "28" you see there means 28% overdrive. Are you sure your drive has
14 teeth.  I would have thought it was 15, as that is the standard for
these overdrives.  The number of gears on the shaft should be 6, thus
giving you a ratio of 2,5:1.
These units were installed in 100/6, and as far as I know in BN2.
With the 3000 they changed to 22% overdrive and the speedo drive there
was 16/5 thus giving a ratio of 3,2:1.

Per