[Healeys] Fw: list

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Jun 30 22:08:22 MDT 2016

I was asked to forward this to the list.  Can anyone help?Mike MacLean

     On Thursday, June 30, 2016 2:39 PM, Mike <phoenix722 at comcast.net> wrote:

  Mike--At the risk of bothering you unnecessarily, may I ask a favor?  I was gone for a month, and upon returning, I no longer get anything from the List.  I understand there was a problem with the server, and now it is fixed (I guess), but I still don't get any emails.  Somewhere it said that my ISP may be blocking the incoming as it thinks it is spam.  My ISP (Comcast) isn't much help.  Can you or somebody advise me what to ask/tell Comcast to get it fixed?  If not you, please post to the list (I hope you can), and have someone contact me off-list at phoenix722 at comcast.net.  Here is what I have from the list website:

|  We have received some recent bounces from your address. Your current bounce score is 2.0 out of a maximum of 5.0. Please double check that your subscribed address is correct and that there are no problems with delivery to this address. Your bounce score will be automatically reset if the problems are corrected soon.   |

 Appreciate any help.

 Mike
 BJ8