[Healeys] British registration number plate

S. Carr britfan1 at epix.net
Thu Jun 23 12:43:22 MDT 2016

According to the list in my 1952 ed. of the RAC Guide & Handbook, marks ending in “GT” were issued by the London County Council – but that’s all I can tell you.  (Apparently, when they ran out of numbers to use with the 2-letter prefix, an initial letter was added; anybody know when they got to letter “D”?)

Sarah  Carr
BN1 in PA (USA)