[Healeys] On the road

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Sun Jun 12 16:02:11 MDT 2016

Well, I've still got some details to fuss with, but for all intents and purposes after a number of years my BJ8 is back on the road.I had a great run today, and I'm feeling very positive about the whole project once more.I had a funny hesitant feeling at higher revs under power, but a new fuel filter seems to have fixed that.I never had the original air cleaners, but I'm definitely going to have replace my old after market pancakes...K&N's, or repro originals?Anyway, thanks for all the support- there are bound to be more questions,
Regards, Stephen, BJ8