[Healeys] Idle dies

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:17:46 MDT 2016

Ira,

Just a stab in the dark here. On your float chambers, just above the cover you have a serrated fiber washer between the cover and the overflow pipe, is it there or could it have been mixed up with the aluminum washer. It is imperative that the serrated washer be at that specific location or your car will run for a while and then stall.

Jean