[Healeys] Idle dies

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:50:34 MDT 2016

Ira -

When she dies, immediately take the tops off the float chambers.  If they
are full of fuel, then it's likely a carb issue (as I described), or
possibly a bad coil (if your coil is getting very hot to the touch, it
could be bad).  If the float chambers are empty, then it's a fuel
delivery/float jet/fuel pump problem.

Best,

Alan