[Healeys] Idle dies

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:13:58 MDT 2016

idle is up to 1100 RPM
mixture has been leaned and richened,.,,,
we have basically rebuilt or replaced everything except a new distributor.
Pulling the choke cable out a bit, keeps it from dying. (This should
indicate a lean misture, but that has been checked). It idles fine for
awhile, then slowly drops off and dies

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words