[Healeys] throwing out BJ8 Girling boosters

Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd enquiries at classic-car-world.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 02:52:53 MDT 2016

If the parts are repairable I would always try and save them. Here in the UK there is a company called Past Parts http://www.pastparts.co.uk/ who will repair most brake parts. I’ve recently had a master brake cylinder re-sleeved from my MGA which was done with stainless steel sleeves and looks very impressive.

Kindest Regards

Tom

AH3000 MKIII BJ8

MG MGA