[Healeys] throwing out BJ8 Girling boosters

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Jul 21 01:04:49 MDT 2016

Very unwise to throw away defective parts of classic cars. I always keep
the old parts, unless they are copletely knackered and unrepairable.
Most of the time I find I, or some other enthousiast can refurbish them
later. Especially hard to find or nla original parts that are worn are
kept. I have been able to help many people this way.
Often with a bit of ingenuity these items can be brought back to full
service life.
Kees Oudesluijs