[Healeys] Lemans conversion

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 06:12:56 MDT 2016

With an engine with this sort of mileage one would expect some wear on the
bores With new pistons and rings in the old bores, it is always a bit
risky, as the new rings might nor bed in to seal. Safe solution would be to
overbore the engine and use oversize pistons.
If I were You, considering that the engine is not burning oil, I would
leave the pistons untouched, and only change the camshaft, the carbs and
fit the cold air box.

Gergo