[Healeys] BJ8 Horn/Signal light assembly question

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Tue Jul 12 05:28:34 MDT 2016

Tom, it sounds to me like you rotated the disc whose purpose is to expose
the three screws that hold the two halves of the trafficator assembly
together.  The tang on the disc fits into a cutout on the assembly to keep
the disc from turning, so it is intended to be rotated back to that location
again (see attachment).  The disc has nothing to do with cancellation of the
turn signals.  That is done by a "wavy" piece of metal (actually, it's a
cam) and the two hinged pieces that ride on the cam.

When did your cancellation problem start, and what was the problem?

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large