[Healeys] BJ8 Horn/Signal light assembly question

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 03:59:23 MDT 2016

Tom,

The canceling arm/foot should be at bottom dead center; turn signal
switch at top dead center.  Yes, there's normally a bit of a gap, so the
switch body doesn't rub on the the steering wheel hub as you turn the
wheel.  Make sure that the disc that the grub screws hold in place is
flat and that the disc is captured between the hub and the grub screws.
  The screws have a tapered end that should rest on top of the disc.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php