[Healeys] Athena head gaskets

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE YNOTINK at msn.com
Tue Jan 26 18:37:43 MST 2016

Not exactly sure what you consider a reasonable price, but Denis Welch sells some very high quality parts. Their prices look pretty good until you factor in the exchange rate and shipping... Still worth it in my book. I'm not sure what an Athena gasket is, but if it is a multi layer steel (MLS) gasket Welch can beat that price.