[Healeys] +Compression ratio

Keith Taylor ktee20 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 21:04:23 MST 2016

Thanks Bob & Rick  I believe the pistons were from a Dodge "Q" & are not
dished, they are level with the top of the block
They were fitted long before I bought the car & after rebuild I had to fit
a high torque starter to get it to turnover
>From your assessments & my assumptions I thought compression would be
higher than 9.5 possibly 10+
The car certainly has plenty of torque  It also had an ugly/bizarre
plumbing setup to the head similar to a 100S for cooling

Curiosity satisfied

Keith