[Healeys] Keeping rear shock bolts tight

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:17:17 MST 2016

Probably more work than most people would want to undertake but, because
for competition work I found that washers eventually dig into the ears, I
cut a "washer" the same shape as the shock "ear" out of 3/16" steel plate
and then put the bolt through it and tacked the head of the bolt to my
"washer".
This method has the added advantage that you don't need to hold the bolt
head while tightening the nut.

Michael S
BN1 #174

--
*If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.*