[Healeys] Windscreen washer issue

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Jan 2 04:59:43 MST 2016

Paul,

Either the pump is defective, contact the supplier, or does not have a
non-return valve fitted as standard.
Separate in line non-return valves are available through ebay.co.uk
perhaps also ebay.com (US). They may be available at your local car
parts store or you can have a look around in the scrap yard.
If you cannot find anything suitable I think a still may have a few NOS
ones lying about.

Kees Oudesluijs