[Healeys] Anyone know this color

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 07:09:21 MST 2016

I saw one of the car he had done a few years ago at an RM Auction in Arizona, I believe it was a BT7, and in that colour combination. Although it had a little too much chromed parts for my taste, it was done to very high standard and that colour combination looked ever better when you see it in person.

Did not know he had passed, very sad to hear indeed.

Jean