[Healeys] Anyone know this color

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Feb 26 23:27:01 MST 2016

I was a personal friend of Tom Rocke. He passed away on Jan 31 after a year long battle with cancer.  The color you are asking about is a Rolls Royse color. I don't know which one but he did do three or four cars in that color combination because it sold real well at the auctions.  Tom managed to sell everything before he died, including a couple dozen 6 cylinder Healeys he had in line to restore. He was a great friend and a very generous person when bit came to helping me with my BN2 restoration. He will be very much missed.Mike MacLean

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone