[Healeys] Indicator fault

Graham Wilkie glwilkie1 at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 26 14:55:47 MST 2016

Good Morning John,

I had the identical problem recently.

I purchased a replacement flasher can at the local auto supply store here in Australia, and it was less than $10. Type: Narva Flashers (Thermal Flasher) P/No 68203BL.

Original Lucas can terminals were labeled B, P and L.

Replacement can terminals are labeled X, P and L.

Installed it; everything back to normal. (Kept the original can for future refurbishment).

I wouldn't assume your flasher can is serviceable, if one side of the car is not flashing.

Hope that helps you.

Cheers, Graham Wilkie.
BJ8 Moruya NSW Australia.