[Healeys] Question for our German Listers

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:00:24 MST 2016

I bought my bugeye Sprite from the niece of the original owner, a US
serviceman who brought it back with him from Germany.  The BMIHT
certificate shows it was originally delivered to Dusseldorf.  It has
attached to the front fender a plate from  "Fr. Lindemann, Kassel" (see
attached picture) which I take to be the car dealer in Kassel.  I know it
is a long shot, but is anyone aware of the history of such a dealer?

Danke Schoen (I don't know any German, but I remember Wayne Newton)

Rick Neville