[Healeys] Advice needed. Is it better to start a Healey during cold weather(Chicago area) occasionally or should you just .let it sit.

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Mon Feb 15 21:31:02 MST 2016

Hi Bob and others

We (Margaret and I) use one of the product line for our daily drivers
(Lexus and Rav4). Our timers
are set for six hours which we have found ample to maintain the
batteries of these
vehicles, especially true during the winter months.

Cheers
Ed
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Central Region Member-at-large, AHCUSA