[Healeys] get a load of this one..

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 16:06:23 MST 2016

41 years ago when my car was required to get smog tested, I got a waiver
because it had multiple carbs and there weren't any smog kits for the car.
Never had to deal with it. My modern cars all have K&n filter kits and it's
never been an issue in Portland , OR. Btw rural counties do not require a
smog check on any car. Another note. I just transfered the current plates
from a car I sold to one I just changed ownership on. The new car did not
require a smog check because the car the plates came from had just passed.
Makes no sense. But it is the law.
Mr. Ira Erbs
Portland,OR