[Healeys] get a load of this one..

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:11:48 MST 2016

I had a K & N air filter on my German car when I took it from KY to Kalifornia. It did not have the Kalifornia special tax paid sticker on it so I was failed at the smog test.
Rather than spend $350 to get the same thing with a sticker on it, I reinstalled the OEM system and passed no issue. I asked to be retested and the results were worse than with the K & N. Interesting what a little Kalifornia EPA mandated sticker can do: support the politicians ?

Regards,
Richard C