[Healeys] washing my car

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Feb 4 10:22:13 MST 2016

I know there are going to be varying opinions, but since I finished the resto on my Bugeye back in 2000 I have never washed my car.  I have used Dri Wash N Guard waterless car wash exclusively.  It leaves the paint so slick, it feels like glass and rain will just bead right off.  I have not noticed any swirls in the paint even though I have "washed" the car when it was dirty by spraying this stuff on then letting dry to a haze and then polishing it off.  Can't say enough about how good the paint still looks.  After a half dozen or so applications, all you need is a wet cloth to clean the car off, then dry.Mike MacLean