[Healeys] TR6 question

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sat Dec 31 11:36:45 MST 2016

The TR6 in the European version with its LUCAS fuel injection is a very
interesting and powerful car with its 143 horsepower. It needs some
experience to get it tuned, but very reliable. The US version with its
Stromberg carbs is more of a lame duck and I wouldn´t look after one.
Restoring one is the same if you have the fuel injection or the carb one,
but the fun driving it is very different.
To restore one its the same costs as to restore a TR5. Better to find a TR5
(not TR250, as this is the lame duck again).

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----