[Healeys] TR6 question

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Sat Dec 31 11:09:42 MST 2016

I'd get some better photos if I were you. But assuming the assessment is correct
- I am assuming you didn't take the pics yourself on site - it could be
worthwhile at $5k or so (try and knock him down a bit). Question I have is WHY
are the wires hanging out of the dash? and why has the original wood been
removed and so on. Did he try to do something to it and screwed it up? If so...
Expect to have to spend a lot more restoring it whatever the state of it.

They were great cars in period, and more advanced than Healeys but you ought to
try and get it back to something approaching the performance levels of the UK
spec and get as much of the regulatory clutter off it as you legally can.

Spares availability is probably better than for an A-H too because the marque
lasted longer, look at companies such as Moss.

Peter