[Healeys] Shelly Jack

Albert Seminatore alsemus1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:50:46 MST 2016

I was driving through  Red Rock Canyon on a summer day (That is in the
desert by the way) when my right rear tire gave way.  Fortunately my wife
is small and doesn't weight much so it didn't drop on the wire wheel.  Well
I did not have any Jack at all.  Of course we all know if we can find a
couple strong men they can pick it up.   Sure enough the NHP stopped and
explained to him My diema. He went to his trunck and pulled out a new 2 ton
Hydraulic Jack.  To my surprise it fit under just fine and we changed the
tire and went home. Oh we had to put air in the spare but that is another
whole story.
   So I went to Walmart and low and behold there was the same 2 ton in the
auto section in a very nice plastic carry case.  Now I have a jack that
works for all time -- not just flat tires.

So take a look in your local Walmart for the small 2 ton hydraulic

--
Albert Seminatore
Mountain Falls, Pahrump, NV
eMail:  alsemus1 at gmail.com