[Healeys] Mount a coil on an alternator.

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE YNOTINK at msn.com
Sat Dec 24 12:34:21 MST 2016

Josef,

Sorry I didn't mean to cause distress. I agree that it was a great tragedy and many lessons were learned the hard way. I fear that many of those lessons are being forgotten.

I do not hate the military per se. I am a 28 year army veteran myself and all 4 of my sons have served, but I can understand how that happens. Understand that the military is a tool and that any hatred needs to be directed at those who misuse it.

Bill Lawrence