[Healeys] Mount a coil on an alternator.

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE YNOTINK at msn.com
Sat Dec 24 11:32:49 MST 2016

Josef,

"Its more common to English and Germans that we do not understand the Americans ;-)." Probably true, but you have to admit we're entertaining...

As for the other part i believe Mr. Spidell was referring (humorously) to the "discussion" that took place in the early 1940s. It's what the Brits would cal a bit of dry humor.