[Healeys] Fwd: gas pedals

Herbert Miller hgmiller3 at qwest.net
Fri Dec 23 07:14:51 MST 2016

Richard

I have two gas pedals, one from a 1959 BT7 # 5197, the other is from my 1961 BT7 tri carb # 14971. Both have flats on the end of the shaft. Neither has the longer pad shaft. The difference is that the one I believe is for the tri carb has an additional bend in the main vertical  shaft. The other one is strait, like your brown example.  This moves the pad about ½ inch to the left. Looks like

https://www.ahspares.co.uk/austin-healey/big-healey/Fuel-FUL163-to-FUL335/THROTTLE-PEDAL-LHD-1.aspx   AHS says fits BN4 to BJ8.

AHS lists this part as original part # AHB9188. My parts list lists 3 different part #.  ABB9037 Com 13751, AHB Com 15104, AHB9188 Com 16039 (BN7) COM 15881 (BT7).

Hope this helps.

Herb Miller