[Healeys] Fwd: gas pedals

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Thu Dec 22 19:33:30 MST 2016

Richard you overlooked one other difference.  One is brown and the other is black.

Sorry, couldn't resist . .. . . .. ...

On 12/22/16, richard mayor wrote:

I have a mystery Healey gas pedal. Both the black and brown pedals came off Healeys. Neither are modified in any way. The brown pedal is the same one from BN4s through BJ8s. The Moss catalogue says the tri-carb pedals are different but they don't have them in stock. The pedal assemblies are identical with the exception of the black one having more length between the bend and the pedal and with slightly different curvature. The only other difference is the brown one has a flat on the end of the shaft where the carb linkage attaches. The black one has no such flat. Can any one tell me if the black one is a tri-carb pedal assembly?

Suggested annual donation $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Healeys at autox.team.net