[Healeys] Early 100 Brake Supply Tank Mount

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE YNOTINK at msn.com
Tue Dec 20 21:32:21 MST 2016

Michael,

#554 has the Z bracket. The bracket is a little flexible and prone to vibrate so I discovered, while researching other things, that the supply line to the master cylinder needs to be secured to the firewall on the horizontal surface below. It was hard to keep the tank full when it was vibrating, and a little destructive of paint.

Bill Lawrence

BN1 #554