[Healeys] Pertronix wiring

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Tue Dec 20 07:39:49 MST 2016

Simon
I have ordered two positive ignitors, one for me and one for a friend. So if you wait a couple of weeks I can probably give you an answer. However, I don't think a connection between the coil and chassies is a good idea, unless the other terminal on the coil is connected to somewhere that is NOT connected to the battery directly. Normally you know, one terminal is connected to the ignition key and the other is connected to the points.

Per

Skickat från min iPhone