[Healeys] No oil pressure

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 00:58:01 MST 2016

Your email reminded me of something I saw on YouTube quite recently:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMeDik1x8Aw

I don’t know if you have still got an original type oil filter on your car...might it be possible that you reassembled it incorrectly or even left out some vital bit?

You haven’t touched your oil pump?? So the filter is quite possibly the only real bottle neck?

Anyhow, watch the clip. I thought it was quite good....

Simon