[Healeys] Fwd:

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 00:01:40 MST 2016

The key and/or keyway tolerances are off, or it could be the key is not the correct one for the pin-tumbler. Check the key and pin-tumbler numbers for the later issue. Get a newly cut key that matches the pin-tumbler number to fix the tolerance problem. Sorry I don’t have any recommendations for key replacement suppliers but I am sure some knowledgeable member will.

John

’62 BT7