[Healeys] Fwd:

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 09:03:14 MST 2016

I have a very unusual problem.  I recently acquired a 66 BJ8 and have an
issue with the glove box.  The key fits into the lock and turns about 45
degrees but does not lock and the key cannot be removed.

When I remove the lock from the door and assemble it, the key turns 90
degrees, locks and the key can be removed.

I have enclosed a photo of the parts of my lock.  I suspect that I may be
missing some parts.

Does anyone have an idea for a fix or a photo of the interior parts of
their lock?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Fred