[Healeys] Grace

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 28 03:44:44 MDT 2016

All,

David Townsend (Sports Car Art) has done a print of Grace,
pre-signatures.  20% of the proceeds will go to Drive Away Cancer.
According to David, Grace will be exhibited at the Simeone Foundation
Automotive Museum in Philadelphia some time in the future.  I didn't
find anything on the museum's website.  We went to the museum a few
years back during Encounter; a very neat place with a 100 sharing the
Bonneville Salt Flats with a Shelby Daytona coupe.

https://www.sportscarart.com/product/grace-1953-austin-healey-100-4/

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar