[Healeys] top frames

Mike phoenix722 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 27 17:45:42 MDT 2016

Thanks, Bill.  I was hoping for something easy, as usual.  I am able to
get it together, but it takes a lot of effort.  I don't like to drive it
with the top up, anyway, as the vision is terrible.  I do have a mirror
on both fenders, which helps, but don't feel comfortable with the top
up.  I'm too tall for LBCs, anyway.  I can't put the seat all the way
back and still work the clutch properly, and so I stick up with my eyes
level with the top of the windscreen.  Wish the seatback would recline
further.  Complain, complain!  My third AH, you would think I like them.

Mike